Or log in to access your purchased courses
This course is made for everyone who likes classical watchmaking and micro mechanics.
In this course you learn how to modify and build your own personal watch.
You can use any type of movement as you will get a in depth education on the method behind and not just a step by step recipe only fitting one type of watch.
In this course you will learn the following:
- How to design and fabricate watch bridges of your own design and liking.
- How to use choose the right material
- How to use a watchmakers lathe in order to make micro precise parts, 1/100 of a millimeter.
- How to correctly use a lathe crosstable.
- How to turn precise parts directly from a drawing.
- How to drill micro precise holes exactly in the right spot.
- How to install and regulate jewels
- How to correct misaligned holes
- How to use many different vintage tools and machines
And much much more…..
This course will expand your knowledge and take you to the next level of watchmaking.
These rare skills are not taught in any watchmaking school.
Making Guide Pins
- Lesson 1 Mark the Guide Pins
- Lesson 2 Guide pins Part 2
- Lesson 3 Guide pins Part 3
- Lesson 4 Guide pins Part 4
- Lesson 5 Turning, Prepare your graver
- Lesson 6 Turn a Pin in a 8mm Lathe
- Lesson 7 Turn a Pin in a Schaublin 102 Lathe Part 1
- Lesson 8 How to form and sharpen a lathe cutting tool
- Lesson 9 Turn a Pin in a Schaublin 102 Lathe Part 2
- Lesson 10 Fitting and adjusting the guide pins